Do you want for your website to rank?
Do you want your website on page one?
Do you want your website to be relevant?
What is SEO?
SEO is short for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques, and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) -- including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) affects the visibility of a website in a search engine's page result (SERP), because it is an unpaid result, this is often referred to as "natural", earned", or "organic" results. The more your website is frequently visible and it's ranking higher on SERP then the more visitors will come to your website and these visitors can then become your customers.
As an Online Marketing strategy, SEO can regard what your customer are looking for, how a search engine works. Website optimization can involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to increase on being relevant to any specific keywords. Another SEO strategy is to promote a site to increase its backlinks or inbound links.
Our Ethical SEO Services abide by Google's Updated Webmaster Guidelines.
Go2DesignLab Is White Hat SEO
Our optimization strategies, tactics, and techniques focus on our human audience and we follow search engine rules and policies. We focus on optimizing a website by making it relevant and thus can be searched organically by writing relevant contents for human readers, using keyword analysis, link building, backlinking to improve link popularity. White Hat SEO or Ethical SEO is used for our clients who intend to make a long-term investment on their website.
The Go2DesignLab SEO Services Package
For your website to be found when someone is searching for a keyword (Ex: "Restaurant", "Franchise") and for your brand/website to rank in search engines (Google, Yahoo).
- Campaign Setup - This process involves analysis of your site, link structure, code, navigation and content of the website.
- Keywords - Up to 10 Keywords per day. We run an extensive research using a wide range of tools and actual search data to find keywords worth your investment.
- Page Optimization - We emphasize on content optimization through keyword integration, anchor text, LSI, and interlinking.
- Code Optimization - Code is like the 'life support system' of the website. Our SEO specialists analyze the code and rewrite the title tag, description tag, and keyword tag to ensure they are search engine optimized, search engine friendly and most of all it is clickable.
- Building Backlinks - The task is to get smart links from content marketing which promise maximum value in keeping with the changing search engine guidelines.
- Google+, Facebook & Twitter Marketing - We believe social has become a part of a search. This is why all our packages come integrated with a social component to keep your social accounts active and search results truly diversified.
- Generating Reports & Tracking Rankings - From research and development to reporting and analysis, Page Traffic provides clients with a full range of reports that includes monthly rank reports, extensive excel sheets, PDFs, graphs on rankings, rankings trends, traffic flow, click rates, conversions and more.
- 1 article or blog per month.
- Updating your meta keywords, page titles, or descriptions for Search Engines.